i can not believe how much we jammed into year two. this one was really hard to edit out photos, there were too many good ones. this was the longest relationship carson and i had both been in before, so there was a lot of learning about trust and keeping your individual life sacred too.
year number two, you were really great.
1. i'm not sure what this is from, but we look happy.
2. on our way to see billy joel and elton john.
3. beartooth pass, wyoming.
5. carson's hometown in fairview, montana.
6. at harvest fest in geneva, minnesota.
7. we love the brewers.
8. in montana, being really serious about our love and junk.
9. milwaukee, visiting steve.
10. at a trampled by turtles show.
11. halloween. the mad hatter and leela.
12. christmas cards. i had red hair then?
song: "nobody else" by trampled by turtles. i originally had "the lengths" by the black keys, because that was a really important song but this was the year we officially became a little obsessed with trampled by turtles. we had both liked them before we met each other and had seen them perform together, but after we saw them outside at harvestfest and that was it, we were super fans.
thanks for coming back for year two.