▽ MOUNTAIN FOLLOWS SEA Δ
   about // connect // portfolio // shop

June 15, 2011

[inspiration] documentaries



next week i'll begin filming for a short film csn is putting together about adults with disabilities
working in the madison area. my mission is to shoot around 10 hours of footage, that will be
paired back to 3, then edited to 20 minutes. (yikes!)

this past week i've been soaking in documentaries and i came across a few the scout put
together. the film above is of the mast brothers - they are the imaginative brotherhood
behind mast brothers chocolate.

i love the beauty and humor put into these little films. it looks like 20 minutes is plenty of time.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for your film making project! I hope you share it as it comes along. I'm a writer, not a director, so the idea of blocking out shots and all that business terrifies me.

    There is so much that can come across in twenty minutes, good luck!
    XO.
    Clare

    ReplyDelete